AspenONE software package Aspen Technology is a unique, complete and powerful suite for designing and simulating process and process units and is the main software used by chemical and petrochemical engineers. The suite includes various software applications that are most commonly used by Aspen HYSYS and Aspen Plus to design and simulate the processes and equipment needed for Aspen’s Exchanger Design and Rating software or Aspen EDR – which is in fact a complete replacement for Aspen + HTFS and Aspen B-JAC – to design a variety of heat exchangers.
Features of the set aspenone :
– Designing and simulating professional equipment of power plants, oil and gas tanks and …
– Flexible, yet highly accurate design with strong thermodynamic foundation
– Use of material properties packs to predict physical properties, thermodynamics and other properties.
– Precise and advanced design of all kinds of pumps, reactors, converters and …
– Simulation of the various steps of a process such as reaction, isolation, heating and … with full details
– Extensive and extensive library of software
– Has the ability to code in some software such as Aspen Plus
This collection is presented in three images that include:
Aspen Manufacturing and Supply Chain
Aspen Process Manual and Aspen Process Tools
Changes made to aspenONE from Here Is visible.
Software Package Notes aspenone :
– This version is provided with full licensing and cracking.
– Since the 2006 version, there was a crack for this suite that did not activate all the features and modules of the new versions, but the new license provided 85% of the entire aspenONE collection and 100% of the current software version of the suite.
– Full Farsi tutorial and video installation and activation of this collection, along with the package and also provided separately.
– A fairly complete collection of HYSYS video tutorials as well as books and examples for this collection are presented separately.
– The FlareNET software is in the same category.
: Supported OS
Windows 7/8 / 8.1 x86 / x64
Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012/2012 R2
: Minimum requirements
Intel 1.00GHz or higher
40GB hard disk space
At least 2 GB of RAM
: Recommended requirements
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.00GHz or higher
Not less than 250 GB hard disk space
Not less than 4 GB of RAM
.Programs require about 5 GB a full installation of Aspen Engineering
.Optional installation may take up to 10 GB of free space
.Additionally, programs create temporary files, which may have a role depending on the programs
Persian and video tutorials Install and activate this collection as a PDF file, in the Crack disk folder and also separately.
! In the case of displaying an error message in the stage of specifying the settings for Environment Variables, instead of the ones listed in the help file, proceed as follows:
In the Variable name section, type LSHOST, and in the Variable value section, enter your computer name and delete the previous created value.
Version 9.1 includes updates from November 2016, with EDR and Economic software updated.
Aspen Technology aspenONE v10.1 EDR Economics Operator Training
aspenONE engineering 10
AspenONE Manufacturing & Supply Chain 10
aspenONE Asset Performance Management 10
Aspen Technology aspenONE 9.0
Aspen Technology aspenONE 9.1
Aspen Engineering 8.8
The Aspen Manufacturing and Supply Chain 8.8
The Aspen Process Manual and Aspen Process Tools 8.8
Aspen Engineering 8.8.2
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
Total version 9: 23 GB