Artlantis Studio is a unique and ideal software for creating easy, low resolution, high-quality designs. This software has the ability to create 2 and 3-dimensional designs at a super-professional level. Among the notable features of the program are the ability to create professional photo and panoramic images. The Artlantis Studio interface helps you customize your design and make the design. With the help of the built-in catalog of the program, you can easily use the existing 400 objects and integrate them with your creativity.
You can use items such as furniture, billboards, plants, lamps, or even humans for your designs. You can even import your pictures as elements into the program and use them. These features enable the user to use appropriate textures for the elements used and to bring them closer to reality. In Artlantis Studio you can use natural and artificial sources to create brightness. Exposing elements are very simple and you can specify the size, position and angle of the exposure elements. You can also use the geographical coordinates of the place you are designing and design to match the sun’s angle with the sun’s location in your design.
Software Features of Artlantis Studio:
- White Balance adjustment to match the predominant color on the environment and lighting in the design
- Create virtual shadows in small indoor and outdoor environments (places without natural light)
- View full white design of the design during calculations
- Select preset modes (internal, external, dimmed, etc.)
- With a huge catalog of 400 objects and modes
- Ability to import objects made in other related programs
- Support for 3DS, SKP, OBJT and …
– Intel® i3 4Core 2GHz
– RAM: 8 GB
– System: Mac OS X 10.8.5, Windows 7 (64 bit)
– Graphic Card: 1 GB *, OpenGL
– Display: 1280 x 800 pixels
Listed in the Readme.txt file.
Artlantis 2019.2.16195 macOS
Artlantis Media 2019.1.3
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 574 MB
Mac version: 3.38 GB