Adobe XD, with the previous name Adobe Experience Design, is built today to meet the needs of today’s UX / UI designers, and delivers day-to-day work with the intuitive, precision and advanced performance features that it offers. Using time-saving features like a flexible source, you can create everything from low-density frames to fully interactive samples for each page in minutes. Use an outline of static designs to an interactive prototype. Make changes to your design and automatically update your prototype without syncing. Adobe XD is designed natively for Mac and Windows, and is part of the Creative Cloud. As with Photoshop and Illustrator, you have the precision, speed and easy integration.
Features and Features of Adobe XD Software:
- Release prototype for feedback: Create shared links to get feedback on your designs, or embed them in Behance or a web page. Visitors can comment directly on their prototype and design sections. When they announce their comments, they will be notified, and they can simply refresh their browsers to see your changes.
- Panel: Create personalized colors and styles easily for reuse by adding them to the panel, which automatically contains icons. Edit any character or style in the panel, and changes will be reflected in your entire document.
- Creative Cloud Library: By integrating the Creative Cloud library, you can access raster images, colors and personality styles created in Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, and other Creative Cloud apps from within the XD and use them anywhere in your documents. do.
System requirements for Adobe XD are desktop
macOS 10.11 and later
- CPU: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Non-retina display (Retina recommended)
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
For information on upgrading your macOS version, see Upgrade to macOS High Sierra .
Windows 10 Creators Update (64-bit) – Version 1703 (build 10.0.15063) or later with the following minimal configuration:
- CPU: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; more free space required during installation
- Display: 1280 x 800
- Graphics: Minimum Direct 3D DDI Feature Set: 10. For Intel GPUs, drivers released in 2014 or later are necessary. To find this information, launch ” dxdiag ” from the Run menu and select the ” Display ” tab.
New edition features:
This software is provided free version 8 from Adobe and does not require activation.
Password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 336 MB
Mac version: 444 MB