The main software for viewing PDFs is Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Reader. This software became heavier during its development process, and therefore created space for other companies to provide smaller, lighter software to open PDFs.
However, the best software and the ultimate solution to open PDFs in case of problems with other software is still Adobe Acrobat Reader software and can not be ignored anyway. Hence, download makes it one of its main software.
However, since Adobe is the main developer of PDF technology, the first versions that can support all the new features of PDFs are Adobe Readers.
This software is included in the boycott software and cannot be downloaded with Iranian IPs.
Features of Adobe Acrobat Reader:
– Display PDFs in a variety of languages without any problems
– Ability to display PDFs in different text size, page width and multi-page sizes
– Ability to comment on PDF file
– Full and partial search of a PDF file in all its parts
– Ability to fill in PDF forms and sign them
– Ability to view PDFs containing flash and multimedia content (audio)
– Easy, convenient and multilingual user interface
Adobe Acrobat Reader Program Tips:
– From version 2015 or DC (abbreviated as Document Cloud) this software has been renamed from Adobe Reader to Adobe Acrobat Reader.
– Sometimes the new version comes in unified and sometimes in the form of an update only, in which case the unofficial version of Ripk will be released, which we will only replace the original.
– Adobe Reader is commonly used to convert standard PDFs to Word so as it is a standard software for viewing, open the PDF file with it and copy it to Word with Copy and Paste. This is, of course, the case with standard PDFs.
1.3GHz or faster processor
Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 for 32 bit or Service Pack 2 for 64 bit; Windows Server® 2003 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 8 or 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)
256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
320MB of available hard-disk space
1024 × 768 screen resolution
Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, or 10 or 11; Firefox Extended Support Release; Chrome
Note: For 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2003 R2 and Windows XP (with Service Pack 2), Microsoft Update KB930627 is required.
This software is free and has no time or structural constraints.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir