Active Undelete is a powerful data recovery software that helps you recover deleted files and Retrieve Removed partitions. The Professional Edition of the Active Undelete software has advanced features including recovering the deleted volume / partition locally, fixing boot volume sections, and the ability to change the rollback partition. The package contains an ISO image file that you can use to create a bootable CD / DVD / USB to boot the computer inoperable. If your system does not boot and you can not connect the damaged hard drive to another computer, this is the only way to recover your data.
Features and Features of Active Undelete:
- Recover files from FAT, NTFS, NTFS + EFS, MacOS HFS +, Linux Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4, Unix UFS file system
- Restore deleted or damaged partitions
- Advanced disk partition management
- Integrated disk editor for low-level disk structure for review and editing
- Restore more files: MXF, MKV, GIF, LIT, RMF, WVC, OGG, RB, ARC, AIF, FB2, PSD, AU, 7Z, FLIC, FLAC, APE, MEF, AAC, ZOO, TAR, PCX, F4V , FLV, MMF, SRW, FBR, OST, DB3, ACCDB, AI, VCPROJ, USER, SVG
- File preview: To confirm that the file you identified is exactly the one you want, you can use the Preview File feature before actually retrieving it. It also helps first confirm the file’s integrity.
- Supports large hard drives (over 4TB)
- Support for recovering compressed, split, and encrypted files in NTFS
Compare the versions of this software in Here look.
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, WinPE
Register the software using the Key file and in the Ultimate version with the Patch file.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
Professional Edition Size: 25 MB
Ultimate Edition: 712 MB